The highest standards and specifications are only the beginning.
In our business, certifications are more than important, they’re a necessity. PUI is ISO 9001:2008 certified since 1994 and is also AS9100C certified. These credentials prove we have the processes and controls to ensure products are built to the standards and specifications required, and in some cases, even beyond. What’s more, PUI also requires third party accreditation from our suppliers to guarantee that we receive components that are of the highest quality.
Projects Unlimited, Inc. FAA Certified Repair & Overhaul facility can maintain your product from cradle to grave. PUI has a dedicated secure R&O area where our specialized technicians repair & overhaul our customer's flight control computers, brake & anti-skid control units, ice protection control units and numerous other products. This is one more skill that keeps PUI ahead of the competition.
Certification Titles Include:
- Nadcap-Electronics Accredited (in both CCA-Circuit Card Assembly, and CHA-Cable Harness Assembly)
- IPC-J-STD – 001 Requirements for Class 3 Soldered Electrical and Electronic Assemblies
- IPC-A-610 Acceptability of Electronic Assemblies
- IPC-A-620 Requirements and Acceptance for Cable and Wire Harness Assemblies
- AS9100C and ISO 9001:2008 Certified
- Secret Security Clearance
- FAA Certified Repair Station, FAA# PU8R0N
- Boeing Silver Certified Supplier
- Bell Growth Supplier
- ITAR Registered